– Platinum Vibe Disco will use it’s best endeavor to attend your function and give a satisfactory performance, if your disco is prevented from going ahead for any reason outside of our control ie, mechanical breakdown, equipment failure, sickness, family emergency or an act of god (weather) the disco shall not incur any liability for its non appearance.
– All bookings are not confirmed until a deposit is paid, any enquirers are held for 2 weeks and any cancellation received with less then 28 days prior to the event no deposit will be returned.
– Platinum Vibe will always arrive early for a function to set up and perform a sound test, this will be done before any guests arrive. Once this is done and you are happy to continue, then the balance payment is to be made at this point, not at the end of the function.
– Although every effort is made to eliminate and minimize any explicit lyrics that may offend anyone whilst the music is playing, we at Platinum Vibe cannot be held responsible for things outside our control.
– For information on our public liability insurance or our PAT certificate, please go to our section on licenses.